April 28, 2010

Change is coming..

Just 1 day left till Ubuntu Lucid Lynx is released.

UPDATE: and now it is out. I've upgraded my main desktop, and though there are no obvious significant changes from 9.10, it is good - the software packages are updated and the boot time is decreased.

Comments 0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Ihar Mahaniok

Software Engineer at Google.
Information geek.
Originally from Minsk, Belarus.
Now living in Zürich, Switzerland.

ihar@mahaniok.com
@mahaniok on Twitter


Subscribe to my blog in Google Reader, by e-mail, or add [info]mahaniok_en to Livejournal friends.

Or just follow me on Buzz and Twitter, I post updates there:

Follow on Buzz

Friend Connect Readers

You are welcome to join.

My Friendfeed Profile Me on the Web

Twitter


Friendfeed

Disclaimer

My posts or my opinions don't necessarily reflect the position of my employer.