April 18, 2010

BarCamp CA 2010: How to search

I'm in Almaty now, at BarCamp Central Asia 2010. The first day was great - interesting talks and very interesting people.

As I've promised, here are the slides of my talk "How to search and find" (in Russian). But, as a sad twist, my blog (as all blogspot blogs) is not accessible from Kazakhstan, so to get here people would need to use proxies. :( It's much more difficult to search in the circumstances when some of the sites are blocked, and overall internet access is quite slow.
The same slides should soon be linked from the official site of the BarCamp to be visible directly.

Comments 0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Ihar Mahaniok

Software Engineer at Google.
Information geek.
Originally from Minsk, Belarus.
Now living in Zürich, Switzerland.

ihar@mahaniok.com
@mahaniok on Twitter


Subscribe to my blog in Google Reader, by e-mail, or add [info]mahaniok_en to Livejournal friends.

Or just follow me on Buzz and Twitter, I post updates there:

Follow on Buzz

Friend Connect Readers

You are welcome to join.

My Friendfeed Profile Me on the Web

Twitter


Friendfeed

Disclaimer

My posts or my opinions don't necessarily reflect the position of my employer.