September 8, 2009

Flight over Switzerland, part 1

In the last weekend of summer (at least summer as we understand it, that ends on the 31st of August), we flew over Switzerland in a small 4-seater Piper plane. During this trip I filled up 8Gb card with ~600 photos, and since then I am enjoying the process of filtering, cropping and geotagging.

So, here is a little teaser. More photos coming, to the blog and to the Picasa album.



Brugg, AG


Aarau AG, Rohr AG, Rombach AG and Aare river


Gösgen Nuclear Power Plant


Sempachersee, Sempach LU, Sursee LU


Zugersee, Cham ZG, Rotkreuz ZG, Zug ZG

It seems that plane photo trips became my summer tradition - in 2008, I also took a few photos of Alps from above.

Comments 0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Ihar Mahaniok

Software Engineer at Google.
Information geek.
Originally from Minsk, Belarus.
Now living in Zürich, Switzerland.

ihar@mahaniok.com
@mahaniok on Twitter


Subscribe to my blog in Google Reader, by e-mail, or add [info]mahaniok_en to Livejournal friends.

Or just follow me on Buzz and Twitter, I post updates there:

Follow on Buzz

Friend Connect Readers

You are welcome to join.

My Friendfeed Profile Me on the Web

Twitter


Friendfeed

Disclaimer

My posts or my opinions don't necessarily reflect the position of my employer.